H6005 JERAM PANTHER & ONSEN TRIP
Group 1 : 3/3/2022 (Fully booked)
***Booking Dealine : 30 days from departure date
Distance : --
Incline gained : --
Difficulty : 1/10
Duration : 5-6 hrs
Event Type : Waterfall
Group Size : Min 10, Max 20
Meetup : Kg Chennah Jelebu
End Point : Kg Chennah Jelebu
Facilities and Fees
Toilet & Bathroom :Yes (Kem Perjuangan)
Parking Fees : Free
0745 - Meetup Kem Perjuangan Kg Chennah / Prepare / Briefing
0800 - Powil Pickup
0830 - Onsen Jeram Panas, 1hour 30 minutes, morning tea break with snacks
1000 - Walk to Jeram Panther
1005 - Arrive Jeram Panther
1005 - Jeram Panther Chill out, 1 hour 30 minutes, Black coffee
1135 - Clean up environment and prepare powil pickup
1200 - Powil pickup
1230 - Kem Perjuangan shower
1300 - Own Drive to Pekan Titi for lunch
1330 - Pekan Titi lunch
End of Event
Above just an estimated time, timing may varies due to any unforeseen circumstance.
GEARS TO BRING
1) Equipment : Leisure wear (short/long pan/legging, normal cloth), Sandal (prefer Croc/ kampung adidas), Rain jacket, Rucksack or Backpack
2) Accessories : Power bank, wiser (if any), leech spray (standby), swimming trunk/spare cloth, towel
3) Snack and Water : Water 1-2L, Snack, Fruits etc..
4) Medicine : Personal medicine
Sharing Gears List
Gas and Stove, Basic First-aid kits
This activity requires normal level of physical fitness. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those fully vaccinated.
· Permit mendaki / Permit Masuk Hutan Simpan/ Park entrance fees (any if applicable)
· Guide (if applicable)
· Basic First aid kit
· Gas & Stove (carry by crew)
· Water boiling pot
· Admin fees
· Coffee & Greenpea soup
· 1 Mineral water 600ml)
· Flysheet and Ground sheet
· Powil transfer
· Lunch in Titi Restaurant
· Transport to Kem Perjuangan
· Parking fees/ Compound / Tabung (if any)
· Tips to guide/ leader/ sweeper (base on voluntary)
· Emergency rescue and evacuation fees
· Any others cost that not stated in above “INCLUSION”
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fee, permit fee, permit application service charge and related fees will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fees will be imposed.
2. Cost differentiate for switching event, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
If the new event cost less than the original event , the differentiate of cost will be refunded
3. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event WILL NOT be entertained.
4. Upon confirmation of hiking permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest Gate and Mount Kinabalu trip, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority.
5. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refund to participant then.
6. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
7. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
8. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
9. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
10. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
11. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify the payment terms and event contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
12. Event payment is refundable subjected to below conditions:
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants (below minimum participant)
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances or any force majeure beyond our control.
13. Last minutes cancellation of event due to weather factor like raining and etc, payment is NOT refundable, but new date for same event will be given. If participant can not make it on the given date, participant allow to transfer to other event under SAME GUIDE.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event or tour and partial payment after deducted guide fees, permit fees, permit application service charge and 20% administration fees, balance will be refunded.