Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
C6018 SUNGAI SELANGOR CAMPING 2D1N
Group 1 : 18/12/2021 - 19/12/2021 (Fully Booked)
Group 2 : 6/1/2024 - 7/1/2024 (Open Booking)
Group 3 : 13/1/2024 - 14/1/2024 (Open Booking)
Group 4 : 24/2/2024 - 25/2/2024 (Open Booking)
***Booking Dealine : 30 days from departure date
Sungai Selangor campsite which is located in Taman Millenium area is just around 1 hour drive from Kuala Lumpur. Getting there you will pass by Taman Millenium, which is famous for local jogging and relaxation park. as well as pragliding. The best of this campsite is car reachable and surrounded by rush green forest with a clear river. All you need to do here just prepare and fill your itinerary with activities like hiking, paragliding, cycling, or dig yourself in fresh chill river bathing and tubing.
Toilet & Bathroom : Yes (mandi sungai / portable changing room and toilet)
Parking Fees : FREE open area parking
Cup, Hiking attire, hiking shoe, changing clothes, cap, backpack 15-35L, rain jacket (poncho), personal medicine, headlamp (standby), sunglasses (if necessary), sun block (if necessary), fan, etc
People with infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illnesses, severe anemia, and patients recovering from surgery as well as pregnant women will not be accepted for registration. This event is only open to those aged 8-70.
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. A security deposit of RM180 as stated in event itinerary’s price details is payable to secure booking for event under minimum participant. Balance fee (if any) to be collected when the event has been confirmed (above minimum participant).
2. Full event fee must be paid upfront before event departure. Once an event has confirmed, Nova Adventure will notified participant in our event group for balance collection. Failure to make payment in TWO WEEKS after Nova Adventure issued balance collection notification, the booking will be automatically consider as void and canceled, and security deposit forfeited.
3. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fees, permit fees and permit application service charge will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fees will be deducted.
4. Cost differentiate for switching between event, in the circumstances of pending approval of Hiking Permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
If the new event fee less than the origina event fee, the differentiate of fee will be refunded
5. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event apply as below.
More than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer is allowed. Guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees will be deducted from total payment and balance will be refunded
Less than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer will not be entertained.
6. Upon confirmation of Hiking Permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest trek and Mount Kinabalu, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority party.
7. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refunded to participant.
8. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, another 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
9. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
10. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
11. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
12. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
13. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify our events and payment term contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
14. Event payment is refundable subjected to below conditions:
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants (below minimum participant)
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances or any force majeure beyond our control.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event and partial payment after deducted guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees, balance will be refunded.