Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
H6015 GUNUNG HITAM DAY HIKE
***Booking Dealine : 30 days from departure date
Distance : 15km
Elevation : 1000m
Difficulty : 4/10
Duration : 7 hrs
Event Type : Mountain Trekking
Group Size : Min 10, Max 30
Meetup : Ikan Bakar Sri Nikat, Kampung Ulu Rui Hulu Langat
End Point : Ikan Bakar Sri Nikat, Kampung Ulu Rui Hulu Langat
Toilet & Bathroom : Portable changing tent
Parking Fees : Private land parking
0715 - Meetup Ikan Bakar Sri Nikat roadside, Sedan car please park here, we share car with those drive MPV or 4x4, follow narrow winding lodging road toward trailhead car park.
0730 - Trailhead car park / prepare / toilet / briefing
0800 - Start hiking
0900 - Asli Hut
1030 - Boulder big rock
1115 - Hitam peak, rest for 45 minutes, lunch, photography
1200 - Start descent
1400 - Asli Hut, break for 10 minutes, regroup
1430 - Trailhead car park, cleaning, back to Ikan Bakar Sri Nikat car park
1500 - Ikan Bakar Sri Nikat car park
End of Hiking
Above estimated timing base on average hiker fitness, time might varies from different individual.
SHARING GEARS LIST
Gas and Stove, Walkies talkies, Basic First-aid kits
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 900m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 13km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of “Permit Mendaki” from Local Forestry/Authority Department, 16% admin fees will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events or tours under Nova Adventure OR same event or tour on different departure date NO admin fees will be deducted.
2. Cost differentiate for switching event or tour, in the circumstances of pending approval of “Permit Mendaki” from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
l if original event or tour fees less than new event or tour fees, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
l If the new event or tour cost less than the original event or tour, the differentiate of cost will be refunded
3. Upon full payment and confirmation of “Permit Mendaki” from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event or tours apply as below.
l More than 10 days prior event or tour start, refund or transfer is allowed. Guide fees, permit, permit application service charge and 16% administration fees will be deducted from full payment and balance will be refunded
l Less than 10 days prior event or tour start, refund or transfer will not be entertained.
4. Upon confirmation of “Permit Mendaki” or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event or tour departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau and Mount Kinabalu trip, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority party.
5. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refund to participant then.
6. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
7. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
8. After commence of event or tour, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
9. Event or Tour Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event or tour tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
10. Event or tour participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event or tour started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
11. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify our event contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
12. Event or Tour payment is refundable subjected to below conditions:
l Event or Tour cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants
l Event or Tour cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances or any force majeure beyond our control.
13. Last minutes cancellation of event or tour due to weather factor like raining and etc, payment is NOT refundable, but new date for same event or tour will be given. If participant can not make it on the given date, participant allow to transfer to other event or tour under SAME GUIDE.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event or tour and partial payment after deducted guide fees, permit fees, permit application service charge and 16% administration fees, balance will be refunded.