Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
H6019 BUKIT BATU PAHAT AND HIDDEN WATERFALL DAY HIKE
Group 1 : 5/11/2022 (Fully Booked)
***Booking Dealine : 30 days from departure date
Distance : 10km
Elevation : 400m
Difficulty : 2/10
Duration : 6-7 hrs
Event Type : Mountain Trekking
Group Size : Min 10, Max 30
Meetup : Hindu Temple KKB - FRASER HILL ROUTE
End Point : Taman Luncur Udara Signage KKB
Toilet & Bathroom :Yes (public toilet Taman Tasik Millenium)
Parking Fees : Free (roadside, park on own risk)
0730 - Meetup Taman Luncur Udara Signage KKB / Prepare / Briefing
0740 - Start Hiking
0900 - Bukit Batu Pahat peak, coffee break for 40 minutes, photo session
0940 - Trek to Batu Belah Dua
0950 - Batu Belah Dua,break for 15 minutes
1005 - Back to Bukit Batu Pahat, toilet break 10 minutes, regroup
1015 - Start descent to Hidden Fall via ages Bukit Batu Pahat abandon trail
1120 - Waterfall junction
1130 - Sungai Selangor Hidden Fall, lunch break 1 hour, splashing water
1230 - Trek back to Taman Millenium car park
1315 - Taman Millenium car park / cleaning / transfer to your parking place
End of Hiking
Above estimated timing base on average hiker fitness, time might varies from different individual.
Gas and Stove, Walkies talkies, Basic First-aid kits
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 500m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 10km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fee, permit fee, permit application service charge and related fees will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fees will be imposed.
2. Cost differentiate for switching event, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
If the new event cost less than the original event , the differentiate of cost will be refunded
3. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event WILL NOT be entertained.
4. Upon confirmation of hiking permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest Gate and Mount Kinabalu trip, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority.
5. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refund to participant then.
6. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
7. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
8. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
9. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
10. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
11. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify the payment terms and event contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
12. Event payment is refundable subjected to below conditions:
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants (below minimum participant)
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances or any force majeure beyond our control.
13. Last minutes cancellation of event due to weather factor like raining and etc, payment is NOT refundable, but new date for same event will be given. If participant can not make it on the given date, participant allow to transfer to other event under SAME GUIDE.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event or tour and partial payment after deducted guide fees, permit fees, permit application service charge and 20% administration fees, balance will be refunded.