Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
TRANS TAHAN via KUALA TAHAN (K2M) TREKKING
RM699 promotion price end at 31/1/2023
UP : RM830 start from Feb 2023
Group 1 : 11/6/2022 - 17/6/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 2 : 24/9/2022 - 30/9/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 3 : 18/2/2023 - 24/2/2023 (Fully Booked)
Group 4 : 8/4/2023 - 14/4/2023 (Cancelled due to Merapoh side route closure)
Group 5 : 9/6/2023 - 15/6/2023 (Closed booking due to Merapoh side route closure)
***Booking Dealine : 30 days from departure date
Trans Tahan via Kuala Tahan is one of the most impressive and scenic trail that all Malaysia hikers should have visited one in their hiking life. Trans Tahan expedition is unique in a way for its scenic landscape and river crossings experience.
Distance : 100km
Elevation : 3500m ++
Difficulty : 8/10
Duration : 7D 6N
Event Style : Mountain Trekking
Event Status : Open Booking
Group Size : Min 9, Max 19
Meetup : Centum @ Oasis Corporate Park Ara Damansara
End Point : Centum @ Oasis Corporate Park Ara Damansara
FACILITIES and FEES
Toilet & Bathroom : No
Parking Fees : Free
1. Trekking Equipment - 3 Hiking clothes, 2 Hiking pants, Hiking shoe, 3 Pairs of sock, Cap, Glove, Warm jacket, Rain jacket, Backpack 55-75L, Waterproof bag
2. Camping Equipment - Tent and Sleeping bag, Sleeping pad and inflatable Pillow
3. Accessories - Trekking poles, Headlamp (standby), Cup, Eating utensils, Creek water shoe , Power bank, Camera, wiser (if any), Toiletries, leech spray, Anti UV cream
4. Snack and Water - Water 1-3L, Snack, Raisin, Nuts, Candy, Energy bar/gel, Biscuits, Naan, Bread, Milo, Nescafe, Coffee etc..
5. Medicine - Personal medicine, Antihistamine
FREE GIFT :Gears consultation, Pack light experience sharing,
Stove, Cookware, Water bag, Walkies talkies, Simple First-aid kits
We practice foods ratio. All cooking materials and cookware will be distribute equally among participants and staffs. Every member estimate to get ration 1.5 - 2.5kg. After consumption of the day, foods ration redistribute equally and fairly for next day (applicable for multi day trekking trip).
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 1600m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 18km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. A non-refundable deposit of RM399 is payable to secure booking. Balance fee RM300 to be collected upon booking deadline or when the event is fully booked.
** Deposit is refundable subjected to below conditions:
a. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants
b. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. (Example: due to pandemic/ natural disaster/ war/ etc)
c. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to fail to secure permit or accommodation at event destination.(Example: Mount Kinabalu Panalaban Hostel/ hiking permit/ etc)
2. Full event fee must be paid upfront before event departure. Once an event has closed booking by stated deadline or fully booked, Nova Adventure will notified participant in our event group for balance collection. Failure to make payment in 14 Days after Nova Adventure issued balance collection notification, the booking will be automatically canceled, and security deposit forfeited.
3. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fees, permit fees and permit application service charge will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fee will be deducted.
4. Cost differentiate for switching between event, in the circumstances of pending approval of Hiking Permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
a. if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
b. If the new event fee less than the origin event fee, the differentiate of fee will be refunded
5. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event apply as below.
a. More than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer is allowed. Guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees will be deducted from total payment and balance will be refunded
b. Less than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer will not be entertained.
6. Upon confirmation of Hiking Permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest trek and Mount Kinabalu, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority party.
7. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refunded to participant.
8. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, another 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
9. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
10. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
11. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
12. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
13. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify our events and payment term contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
14. Last minutes cancellation of event due to weather factor like raining and etc, payment is NOT refundable, but new date for same event will be given. If participant can not make it on the given date, participant allow to transfer to other event under SAME GUIDE.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event and partial payment after deducted guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees, balance will be refunded.
0300 - Meetup Ara Damansara car park/ parking (free basement parking)
0800 - Taman Negara HQ register, stuff checking and briefing
Start Trekking to Kem Melantai
Lunch time at CP River
Evening arrive kem Melantai
Start Trekking to Kem Putih
Lunch time at Kem Tengah
Evening arrive Kem Putih
Start Trekking to Kem Teku
Lunch time at River Crossing 4
Evening arrive Kem Teku
Start Trekking to Kem Gedung
Lunch time at Bukit Sarsi
Evening arrive Kem Gedung
Start Trekking to Kem Botak
Lunch time at Summit
Evening arrive Kem Botak
Start Trekking to Kem Kor
Lunch time at Kem Kubang
Evening arrive Kem Kor
Start Trekking to Kuala Juram
Lunch time at Kuala Luis
Evening arrive Kuala Juram
4wd transfer to Merapoh Taman Negara Office Stuff check and washing
Van pickup and transfer back to Ara Damansara
Dinner while on the way back Ara Damansara
END OF EVENT
Above estimated timing base on average hiker fitness, time might varies from different individual.