Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
C6002 TRANS CHAMAH - ULU SEPAT (CUS) 5D4N TREKKING
Group 1 : 17/3/2023 - 21/3/2023 (Fully booked)
Group 2 : 30/8/2023 - 3/9/2023 (Open Booking)
***Booking Dealine : 60 days from departure date
Gunung Chamah (G5) stand tall on 2171m above sea level. Gunung Ulu Sepat (G7)with the height of 2161m together located in Northern of Titiwnagsa range . Both mighty mountains is one of the harder mountains to conquer. They have the most untouched and beautiful mountains in Peninsular Malaysia. Its worth for us to travel deep into northern part of Titiwangsa Range and take the challenge.
Distance : 65km
Elevation : 3000m ++
Difficulty : 8/10
Duration : 5D4N
Event Style : Mountain Trekking
Event Status : Open Booking
Group Size : Min 10, Max 19
Meetup : Kuala Betis
End Point : Masjid Bawong
Toilet & Bathroom : No
Parking Fees : Free
1. Trekking Equipment - 3 Hiking clothes, 2 Hiking pants, Hiking shoe, 3 Pairs of sock, Cap, Glove, Warm jacket, Rain jacket, Backpack 55-75L, Waterproof bag
2. Camping Equipment - Tent and Sleeping bag, Sleeping pad and inflatable Pillow
3. Accessories - Trekking poles, Headlamp (standby), Cup, Eating utensils, Creek water shoe , Power bank, Camera, wiser (if any), Toiletries, leech spray, Anti UV cream
4. Snack and Water - Water 1-3L, Snack, Raisin, Nuts, Candy, Energy bar/gel, Biscuits, Naan, Bread, Milo, Nescafe, Coffee etc..
5. Medicine - Personal medicine, Antihistamine
Gas and Stove, Cookware, Water bag, Walkies talkies, Simple First-aid kits
We practice foods ratio. All cooking materials and cookware will be distribute equally among participants and staffs. Every member estimate to get ration 1.5 - 2.5kg. After consumption of the day, foods ration redistribute equally and fairly for next day (applicable for multi day trekking trip).
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 1600m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 18km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. A non-refundable deposit of RM300 is payable to secure booking. Balance fee RM300 to be collected upon booking deadline or when the event is fully booked.
Full terms & conditions (eg: cancellation policy) please click here