Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
F6004 MOUNT SEMERU - BROMO - MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL 6D5N TREKKING
***Booking Dealine : 60 days from departure date
At an altitude of 3,676 meters, Mt Semeru is the highest volcano on the island of Java. Semeru is an active volcano with intermittent smoking activity in its crater throughout the year. The Indonesian version of the G7 peak is very popular with local climbing and outdoor circles as well as pilgrims of trekking and mountaineering in Southeast Asia.
A long time ago, Hindu faith communities searched for water in the Tengger volcanic region. After a long and arduous search, they finally found one of the two water sources, the Ranu Kumbolo Alpine Lake, hidden in the mountains. History tells a different story from one era to the next, and the lake has been worshipped by the people of Tengger for generations as a sacred lake for pilgrimage and worship. It is said that if you make a wish from the pilgrimage stone by the lake and climb up to a certain tree on the pass behind the lake without looking back, your wish will come true!
Elevation : 2800++m
Difficulty : 8/10
Duration : 3D2N TREKKING + 1DAY CITY + 1 DAY BROMO + 1 DAY BASE CAMP VILLAGE
Event Style : Mountain Trekking
Event Status : coming soon
Group Size : Min 10, Max 19
Meetup : Surabaya Juanda International Airport
End Point : Meetup : Surabaya Juanda International Airport
Toilet & Bathroom : No
Parking Fees : --
Lunch - Indonesia Local Street food
Dinner - Indonesia local dishes, White rice
Breakfast - Local style breakfast + Teh O / Black Coffee
Lunch - Packed lunch (Indonesia style)
Evening Tea - Teh O / Black Coffee, Snack
Dinner - Indonesia local dishes, Seaweed egg soup, White rice
Supper - Instant Noodle + Teh O / Black Coffee
Breakfast - Biscuit / Bread (in trail)
Lunch - Simple lunch
Evening Tea - Snack + Teh O / Black Coffee
Dinner - Local Dishes + White rice + Vege egg soup
Breakfast - Instant Noodle + Teh O / Black Coffee
Lunch - Makan Warung
Dinner - Local Bakso / Fried Noodle / Beer / Soft Drink / Rice (Bromo)
Supper - Noodle + Teh O / Black Coffee
Breakfast - Makan Cafe
Lunch - Local Street Foods
Dinner - Hotel Buffet Dinner (Surabaya Hotel)
Breakfast - Hotel Buffet
Lunch - Airport (own expenses)
Above menu for reference purpose, dishes may varies according to season and materials available, but number of serving dishes guarantee would be the same or more.
1. Trekking Equipment - 2 Hiking clothes, 2 Hiking pants, Hiking shoe, Cap, Glove, Warm jacket (MUST), Rain jacket, 2 sets City leisure tour Spare clothes, Backpack 35-55L
2. Camping Equipment - Sleeping bag or blanket (Strongly encourage to have standby one), inflatable Pillow
3. Accessories - Trekking poles, Headlamp, Slipper (optional), Power bank, wiser (if any), Toiletries (travel pack hair and body shampoo) , Standby battery, Tissue
4. Snack and Water - Water 1-3L (provided during trekking), Snack, Raisin, Nuts, Candy, Energy bar/gel, etc..
5. Medicine - Personal medicine, Antihistamine
Gas and Stove, Cookware, Water bag, Walkies talkies, Simple First-aid kits
All cooking materials and cookware will be carried by porter. Packed lunch will be distributed equally among participants and staffs. Every member estimate to get ration 0.5 - 0.8kg. Tent, Sleeping pad and sleeping bag provided and carry by porter. Participants carry their own Backpack and self prepare sleeping bag (if any). Personal Porter available upon request, estimate charge IDR 300000 (around RM100) per day for 15kg.
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 1200m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 16km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. A non-refundable deposit of RM1000 is payable to secure booking. Balance fee RM929 to be collected upon booking deadline or when the event is fully booked.
** Deposit is refundable subjected to below conditions:
a. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants
b. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. (Example: due to pandemic/ natural disaster/ war/ etc)
c. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to fail to secure permit or accommodation at event destination.(Example: Mount Kinabalu Panalaban Hostel/ hiking permit/ etc)
2. Full event fee must be paid upfront before event departure. Once an event has closed booking by stated deadline or fully booked, Nova Adventure will notified participant in our event group for balance collection. Failure to make payment in 14 Days after Nova Adventure issued balance collection notification, the booking will be automatically canceled, and security deposit forfeited.
3. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fees, permit fees and permit application service charge will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fee will be deducted.
4. Cost differentiate for switching between event, in the circumstances of pending approval of Hiking Permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
a. if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
b. If the new event fee less than the origin event fee, the differentiate of fee will be refunded
5. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event apply as below.
a. More than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer is allowed. Guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees will be deducted from total payment and balance will be refunded
b. Less than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer will not be entertained.
6. Upon confirmation of Hiking Permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest trek and Mount Kinabalu, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority party.
7. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refunded to participant.
8. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, another 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
9. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
10. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
11. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
12. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
13. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify our events and payment term contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
14. Last minutes cancellation of event due to weather factor like raining and etc, payment is NOT refundable, but new date for same event will be given. If participant can not make it on the given date, participant allow to transfer to other event under SAME GUIDE.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event and partial payment after deducted guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees, balance will be refunded.
0830 - Meetup KLIA 2 and Check in
1010 - Flight to Surabaya
1145 - Arrival Surabaya (Indonesia time), ground pick up, lunch
1300 - Transfer to Tumpang for Basic Body Check
1600 - Transfer to Ranupani Village
1800 - Arrive Ranupani, check in Base Camp
1900 - Dinner
2200 - Rest
0600 - Wake up, packing, Baggage for city use keep at base camp
0700 - Breakfast
0800 - Report to Registration Pos
0900 - Meetup guide and porter
0930 - Briefing, Start trekking, Ascent 1600m, Distance 15km
1300 - Ranu Kumbolo lakeside Lunch break
1400 - Continue trekking
1630 - Kalimati Campsite
1830 - Dinner
2000 - Rest
MUST LOWER VOICE VOLUME AFTER 2000
0100 - Wake up, simple supper, packing
0200 - Mount Semeru summit attack, 3km one way up
0530 - Mount Semeru
0700 - Descent back to Kalimati Campsite
0930 - Kalimati Campsite brunch and rest for a while
1100 - Depart to Ranu Kumbolo campsite
1330 - Ranu Kumbolo Campsite, simple lunch
1430 - Lakeside free and easy, simple toilet facilities available for cold water shower
1600 - Tea time
1830 - Dinner
2000 - Relax and Star glazing
2200 - Rest
MUST LOWER VOICE VOLUME AFTER 2200
0500 - Wake up, Sunrise
0700 - Breakfast and packing
0900 - Start descent
1300 - Ranupani Village, Lunch makan warung, collect baggage and wait for 4wd pickup transfer to Cemoro Lawang
1430 - Depart to Cemoro Lawang
1515 - Savannah
1600 - Sea of Sand
1700 - Cemoro Lawang check in hostel
1800 - Visit around Cemoro Lawang small town and see Mt Bromo from distance
1900 - Dinner
2030 - Rest
0230 - Wake up
0300 - Pickup and journey to Mount Penanjakan
0400 - Supper
0530 - Beautiful Bromo Sunrise
0700 - Transfer to Mount Bromo
0800 - Mount Bromo
1000 - Back to Cemoro Lawang hoste, Brunch
1100 - Packing and check out
1200 - Transfer to Surabaya
1400 - Late lunch
1600 - Surabaya check in hotel
1900 - Hotel Buffet Dinner
2030 - Free and Easy
0800 - Wake up
0830 - Buffet breakfast
0930 - Packing and check out
1000 - Transfer to Airport check in
1250 - Farewell Indonesia
1630 - KLIA2 Arrival
END OF EVENT
Above estimated timing base on average hiker fitness, time might varies from different individual.