Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
F6008 MOUNT RINJANI 6D5N TREKKING
Group 1 : 4/12/2022 - 9/12/2022 (Booking closed)
Group 2 : 11/12/2022 - 16/12/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 3 : 7/5/2023 - 12/5/2023 (Fully booked)
Group 4 : 14/5/2023 - 19/5/2023 (Open booking)
Group 5 : 28/5/2023 - 2/6/2023 (Fully booked)
Group 6 : 20/8/2023 - 25/8/2023 (Open Booking)
Group 7 : 27/8/2023 - 1/9/2023 (Fully booked)
Group 8 : 10/12/2023 - 15/12/2023 (Open Booking)
Group 9 : 17/12/2023 - 22/12/2023 (Open Booking)
***Booking Dealine : 90 days from departure date
Mount Rinjani, second highest mountain in Indonesia, and an active volcano, is valued and protected by many for its spiritual, as well as the many natural qualities that endear it to those who experience its majesty; leading to its worship by thousands of Balinese as well as Sasak pilgrims.
Within the crater is the spectacular Segara Anak lake and the still-active volcano Gunung Baru (2,363m). For the people of Lombok, Sasak, and Balinese alike, the volcano is revered as sacred place and abode of deities, Segar Anak crater is the destination of thousands of pilgrims who place offering in the water and bathe away disease in the hot springs.
There are many routes up the mountain, but the main access is from Senaru in the north and Semabalun Lawang to the east. The challenging three-day Rinjani Trek route from Senaru to the crater rim (Pelawangan), down to the stunning crater lake and then on to Sembalun Lawang, is considered one of the best treks in South East Asia.
Elevation : 2800++m
Difficulty : 7/10
Duration : 4D3N TREKKING + 2 DAYS ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Event Style : Mountain Trekking
Event Status : Open Booking
Group Size : Min 10, Max 19
Meetup : Lombok International Airport
End Point : Lombok International Airport
FOOD on own expenses
Lunch - Indonesia Local restaurant (own expenses)
Lunch - Airport (own expenses)
1. Trekking Equipment - 2 Hiking clothes, 2 Hiking pants, Hiking shoe, Cap, Glove, Warm jacket (MUST), Rain jacket, 2 sets City leisure tour Spare clothes, Backpack 25-45L
2. Camping Equipment - Tent, sleeping pad and bag provided by guide, just prepare an inflatable Pillow by own Accessories - Trekking poles (provided), Headlamp, Slipper (optional), Power bank, wiser (if any), Toiletries (travel pack hair and body shampoo) , Standby battery, Tissue
3. Snack and Water - Water 1-3L (provided during trekking), Snack, Raisin, Nuts, Candy, Energy bar/gel, dry meat, biscuits, etc..
4. Medicine - Personal medicine, Antihistamine
Gas and Stove, Cookware, Water bag, Walkies talkies, Simple First-aid kits
All cooking materials and cookware will be carried by porter. Tent, Sleeping pad and sleeping bag provided and carry by porter. All participants carry their own Backpack. Personal Porter available upon request, estimate charge IDR 300000 (around RM100) per day for 15kg.
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 1200m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 16km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. A non-refundable deposit of RM550 is payable to secure booking. Balance fee RM809 to be collected upon booking deadline or when the event is fully booked.
** Deposit is refundable subjected to below conditions:
a. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants
b. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. (Example: due to pandemic/ natural disaster/ war/ etc)
c. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to fail to secure permit or accommodation at event destination.(Example: Mount Kinabalu Panalaban Hostel/ hiking permit/ etc)
2. Full event fee must be paid upfront before event departure. Once an event has closed booking by stated deadline or fully booked, Nova Adventure will notified participant in our event group for balance collection. Failure to make payment in 14 Days after Nova Adventure issued balance collection notification, the booking will be automatically canceled, and security deposit forfeited.
3. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fees, permit fees and permit application service charge will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fee will be deducted.
4. Cost differentiate for switching between event, in the circumstances of pending approval of Hiking Permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
a. if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
b. If the new event fee less than the origin event fee, the differentiate of fee will be refunded
5. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event apply as below.
a. More than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer is allowed. Guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees will be deducted from total payment and balance will be refunded
b. Less than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer will not be entertained.
6. Upon confirmation of Hiking Permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest trek and Mount Kinabalu, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority party.
7. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refunded to participant.
8. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, another 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
9. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
10. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
11. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
12. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
13. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify our events and payment term contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
14. Last minutes cancellation of event due to weather factor like raining and etc, payment is NOT refundable, but new date for same event will be given. If participant can not make it on the given date, participant allow to transfer to other event under SAME GUIDE.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event and partial payment after deducted guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees, balance will be refunded.