Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
M6002 沙巴京那巴鲁山（神山）徒步登山之旅 - 5天4晚
徒步距离 : 18公里
徒步总爬升 : 2200++米
难度 : 7级 （10级最高）
天数 : 徒步4天3晚 + 1天kundasang地区休闲游
活动集合点 : 亚庇国际机场到达处
活动结束点 : 亚庇国际机场
停车费用 : --
午餐 - 沙巴生肉面
晚餐 - 饭馆或住宿处食堂
早餐 - 住宿处食堂自助餐 （面包+果酱，咖啡茶，炒饭，炒米粉/炒面）
午餐 - 午餐盒（炒米粉/炒饭/炒面 + 荷包蛋）
晚餐 - 山屋食堂自助餐 （中式和西式，甜品，水果，咖啡茶）
早早餐 - 山屋食堂自助餐 （炒蛋，面包，炒面，炒米粉，炒饭，香肠，意大利面，咖啡茶）
早餐 - 山屋食堂自助餐 （炒蛋，面包，炒面，炒米粉，炒饭，香肠，意大利面，咖啡茶）
午餐 - 午餐盒
晚餐 - 饭馆或住宿处食堂
早餐 - 住宿处食堂自助餐 （面包+果酱，咖啡茶，炒饭，炒米粉/炒面）
午餐 - 奶牛场食堂/Ranau地区饭馆 (自费)
晚餐 - 亚庇，选择多样化，我们鼓励大家尝试当地风味餐，领队参与大家一起AA分摊费用 (自费)
早餐 - 酒店自助餐
1. 徒步装备 - 透气速干衣 x2, 透气速干裤 x2, 徒步鞋, 遮阳帽, 手套, 抓绒或者软壳保暖外套, 防雨硬壳外套, 城市梳洗衣物, 背包30-45L
2. 其它零件 - 登山杖, 头灯, 备用电池, 拖鞋, 充电宝, 哨子（如有）, 个人卫生用品
3. 零食与水 - 水 1-3L （山上有提供免费热水的饮水机），零食, 葡萄干, 坚果, 糖果, 能量棒、能量胶, 等等..
4. 药品 - 个人医生处方药, 敏感药
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. A security deposit of RM800 as stated in event itinerary’s price details is payable to secure booking for event under minimum participant. Balance fee (RM899) to be collected when the event has been confirmed (above minimum participant).
2. Full event fee must be paid upfront before event departure. Once an event has confirmed, Nova Adventure will notified participant in our event group for balance collection. Failure to make payment in TWO WEEKS after Nova Adventure issued balance collection notification, the booking will be automatically consider as void and canceled, and security deposit forfeited.
3. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fees, permit fees and permit application service charge will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fees will be deducted.
4. Cost differentiate for switching between event, in the circumstances of pending approval of Hiking Permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
If the new event fee less than the origina event fee, the differentiate of fee will be refunded
5. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event apply as below.
More than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer is allowed. Guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees will be deducted from total payment and balance will be refunded
Less than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer will not be entertained.
6. Upon confirmation of Hiking Permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest trek and Mount Kinabalu, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority party.
7. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refunded to participant.
8. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, another 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
9. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
10. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
11. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
12. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
13. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify our events and payment term contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
14. Event payment is refundable subjected to below conditions:
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants (below minimum participant)
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances or any force majeure beyond our control.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event and partial payment after deducted guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees, balance will be refunded.
向Nova Adventure, 登记报名参与神山徒步登山活动不代表您的神山半山住宿（Panalaban Hostel）预订成功！而是授权活动主办方Nova Adventure负责代表和协助报名活动的队员，当有关当局开放半山住宿时，预订Panalaban住宿
1. Climbers who reach Timpohon Gate after 16:30 Hrs will be imposed a fee of MYR15.00 per hour per guide and need to pay directly to mountain guide on the spot.
2. Do take note that your passport will be required for verification during registration at the Kinabalu Park office. Please bring it along with you.
3. Effective as of 1st September 2017, the Tourism and Culture Ministry of Malaysia will be implementing a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX). Foreign tourists will be required to pay a flat rate of MYR 10 per room per night regardless of accommodation star level. The TTx is to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents residing in Malaysia are exempted from TTx and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in for the exemption.
Friendly Note From Sabah Parks:
It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommend that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.
Children below 15 years old must fill in the indemnity form upon registration at Park Headquarters.