Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
F6005 MOUNT ARJUNA - WELIRANG - BROMO 6D5N TREKKING
Group 1 : 26/11/2022 - 2/12/2022 (Booking closed)
Group 2 : 2/12/2023 - 7/12/2023 (Open booking)
Group 3 : 9/12/2023 - 14/12/2023 (open booking)
***Booking Dealine : 60 days from departure date
Arjuna-Welirang mountain range in East Java consists of 4 peaks over 3,000m from the active Welirang in the west to the long dormant Arjuna in the East. Located 50 kilometers from Surabaya, Mount Arjuno and Welirang can be climbed in 3D2N weekend trip via the untouched Kaliandra trail. Mount Arjuno named after a hero in the Indian epic Mahabharata, is a long dormant volcano towering 3339m. Mount Welirang is an active volcano stands at 3156m with sulphur mining activity.
Elevation : 2800++m
Difficulty : 7/10
Duration : 3D2N TREKKING + 2 DAY CITY + 1 DAY BROMO
Event Style : Mountain Trekking
Event Status : Open Booking
Group Size : Min 10, Max 19
Meetup : Surabaya Juanda International Airport
End Point : Surabaya Juanda International Airport
Toilet & Bathroom : No (LEMBAH KIJANG CAMPSITE stream bathing)
Parking Fees : --
Lunch - Indonesia Local Street food
Dinner - Indonesia local dishes, White rice
Breakfast - Local style breakfast + Teh O / Black Coffee
Lunch - Packed lunch (Indonesia style)
Evening Tea - Teh O / Black Coffee, Snack
Dinner - Indonesia local dishes, Seaweed egg soup, White rice
Supper - Instant Noodle + Teh O / Black Coffee
Breakfast - Biscuit / Bread (in trail)
Lunch - Simple lunch
Evening Tea - Snack + Teh O / Black Coffee
Dinner - Local Dishes + White rice + Vege egg soup
Breakfast - Instant Noodle + Teh O / Black Coffee
Lunch - Makan Warung
Dinner - Local Bakso / Fried Noodle / Beer / Soft Drink / Rice (Bromo)
Supper - Noodle + Teh O / Black Coffee
Breakfast - Makan Cafe
Lunch - Local Street Foods
Dinner - Hotel Buffet Dinner (Surabaya Hotel)
Breakfast - Hotel Buffet
Lunch - Airport (own expenses)
Above menu for reference purpose, dishes may varies according to season and materials available, but number of serving dishes guarantee would be the same or more.
1. Trekking Equipment - 2 Hiking clothes, 2 Hiking pants, Hiking shoe, Cap, Glove, Warm jacket (MUST), Rain jacket, 2 sets City leisure tour Spare clothes, Backpack 35-55L
2. Camping Equipment - Sleeping bag or blanket (Strongly encourage to have one), inflatable Pillow
3. Accessories - Trekking poles, Headlamp, Slipper (optional), Power bank, wiser (if any), Toiletries (travel pack hair and body shampoo) , Standby battery, Tissue
4. Snack and Water - Water 1-3L (provided during trekking), Snack, Raisin, Nuts, Candy, Energy bar/gel, etc..
5. Medicine - Personal medicine, Antihistamine
Gas and Stove, Cookware, Water bag, Walkies talkies, Simple First-aid kits
All cooking materials and cookware will be carried by porter. Tent, Sleeping pad and sleeping bag provided and carry by porter. All participants carry their own Backpack and self prepare sleeping bag (if any). Personal Porter available upon request, estimate charge IDR 300000 (around RM100) per day for 15kg.
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 1200m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 16km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. A non-refundable deposit of RM759 is payable to secure booking. Balance fee RM800 to be collected upon booking deadline or when the event is fully booked.
** Deposit is refundable subjected to below conditions:
a. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants
b. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. (Example: due to pandemic/ natural disaster/ war/ etc)
c. Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to fail to secure permit or accommodation at event destination.(Example: Mount Kinabalu Panalaban Hostel/ hiking permit/ etc)
2. Full event fee must be paid upfront before event departure. Once an event has closed booking by stated deadline or fully booked, Nova Adventure will notified participant in our event group for balance collection. Failure to make payment in 14 Days after Nova Adventure issued balance collection notification, the booking will be automatically canceled, and security deposit forfeited.
3. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fees, permit fees and permit application service charge will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fee will be deducted.
4. Cost differentiate for switching between event, in the circumstances of pending approval of Hiking Permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
a. if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
b. If the new event fee less than the origin event fee, the differentiate of fee will be refunded
5. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event apply as below.
a. More than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer is allowed. Guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees will be deducted from total payment and balance will be refunded
b. Less than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer will not be entertained.
6. Upon confirmation of Hiking Permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest trek and Mount Kinabalu, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority party.
7. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refunded to participant.
8. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, another 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
9. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
10. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
11. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
12. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
13. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify our events and payment term contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
14. Last minutes cancellation of event due to weather factor like raining and etc, payment is NOT refundable, but new date for same event will be given. If participant can not make it on the given date, participant allow to transfer to other event under SAME GUIDE.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event and partial payment after deducted guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees, balance will be refunded.
0830 - Meetup KLIA 2 and Check in
1010 - Flight to Surabaya
1145 - Arrival Surabaya (Indonesia time), ground pick up, lunch
1300 - Transfer to Kaliandra
1700 - Arrive Kaliandra, check in Base camp
1830 - Dinner
2100 - Rest
0700 - Wake up, packing
0800 - Breakfast
0830 - Pickup and transfer to Kaliandra trailhead
0930 - Meetup guide and porter
1000 - Briefing, Start trekking, Ascent 1300m, Distance 7km
1200 - Lunch break
1600 - Lembah Kijang campsite, pitch tent, evening tea, chill out and relax
1700 - Prepare dinner
1800 - Dinner, Dessert
2000 - Relax
MUST LOWER VOICE VOLUME AFTER 2000
0300 - Wake up, breakfast, packing
0400 - Mount Arjuno summit attack
0830 - Mount Arjuno
0930 - Continue journey to Mount Welirang
1130 - Lunch
1330 - Dinner
1630 - Back to Lembah Kijang campsite, Ascent 1300, distance 13km
1700 - Tea time
1830 - Dinner
2000 - Relax and Star glazing
2200 - Rest
MUST LOWER VOICE VOLUME AFTER 2200
0700 - Wake up, packing
0800 - Breakfast
0900 - Start descent
1300 - Kaliandra Trailhead
1330 - Lunch, makan warung
1430 - Pickup and transfer to Cemoro Lawang (Bromo)
1700 - Cemoro Lawang, check in hostel
1800 - Walk around and restock snack
1900 - Dinner
2000 - Free and Easy
2100 - Rest
0230 - Wake up
0300 - Pickup and journey to Mount Penanjakan
0400 - Supper
0530 - Beautiful Bromo Sunrise
0700 - Transfer to Mount Bromo
0800 - Mount Bromo, Savannah, sea of sand
1000 - Baack to Cemoro Lawang hoste, Brunch
1100 - Packing and check out
1200 - Transfer to Surabaya
1400 - Late lunch
1600 - Surabaya check in hotel
1900 - Hotel Buffet Dinner
2030 - Free and Easy
0800 - Wake up
0830 - Buffet breakfast
0930 - Packing and check out
1000 - Transfer to Airport check in
1250 - Farewell Indonesia
1630 - KLIA2 Arrival
END OF EVENT
Above estimated timing base on average hiker fitness, time might varies from different individual.