Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
C6010 GUNUNG BATU PUTEH (GBp) 2D1N TREKKING
Group 1 : 8/10/2022 - 9/10/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 2 : 11/2/2023 - 12/2/2023 (Booking Closed)
Group 3 : 20/5/2023 - 21/5/2023 (Open Booking)
Group 4 : 5/8/2023 - 6/8/2023 (Open Booking)
Kindly take note that Jabatan Perhutanan Perak issue a reference stated that all hikers enter Hutan Simpanan Kekal for hiking need to hire Malim Gunung. As a result cost adjustment will be applied to comply with Jabatan Perhutanan Perak newly implemented SOP since 2 Feb 2023
***Booking Dealine : 30 days from departure date
Gunung Batu Puteh located in Orang Asli settlement near Kuala Woh, Tapah with the height of 2130m. It is the eight highest peak in Peninsular, listed as one of the most challenging mountain apart from G7 mountain.
Distance : 28km
Elevation : 2000m
Difficulty : 7/10
Duration : 2D1N
Event Style : Mountain Trekking
Event Status : Open Booking
Group Size : Min 10, Max 16
Meetup : Kampung Orang Asli Batu 7 Kuala Woh
End Point : Kampung Orang Asli Batu 7 Kuala Woh
Toilet & Bathroom : No ( portable changing room)
Parking Fees : FREE road side parking
Lunch - Freeze dried rice
Dinner - Stir-fried Cabbage, Onion omelette, Chicken sausage stir-fried onion and black fungus, Seaweed egg soup, White rice
Dessert - Green Bean soup
Breakfast - Vege soup noodle, Coffee
Lunch - Snack and bread
Above menu for reference purpose, dishes may varies according to season and materials available, but number of serving dishes guarantee would be the same or more.
1. Trekking Equipment - 2 Hiking clothes, 2 Hiking pants, Hiking shoe, Cap, Glove, Warm jacket, Rain jacket, Backpack 35-55L
2. Camping Equipment - Tent and Sleeping bag, Sleeping pad and inflatable Pillow
3. Accessories - Trekking poles, Headlamp (standby), Cup, Eating utensils, Slipper, Power bank, wiser (if any), Toiletries, leech spray
4. Snack and Water - Water 1-3L, Snack, Raisin, Nuts, Candy, Energy bar/gel, etc..
5. Medicine - Personal medicine, Antihistamine
We strongly encourage team members sharing tent to reduce backpack weight and setting up tent would be more quickly and energy saving.
Gas and Stove, Cookware, Water bag, Walkies talkies, Simple First-aid kits
We practice foods ratio. All cooking materials and cookware will be distribute equally among participants and staffs. Every member estimate to get ration 0.8 - 1.5kg. After consumption of the day, foods ration redistribute equally and fairly for next day (applicable for multi day trekking trip).
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 1200m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 18km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. A security deposit of RM220 as stated in event itinerary’s price details is payable to secure booking for event under minimum participant. Balance fee (if any) to be collected when the event has been confirmed (above minimum participant).
2. Full event fee must be paid upfront before event departure. Once an event has confirmed, Nova Adventure will notified participant in our event group for balance collection. Failure to make payment in TWO WEEKS after Nova Adventure issued balance collection notification, the booking will be automatically consider as void and canceled, and security deposit forfeited.
3. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fees, permit fees and permit application service charge will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fees will be deducted.
4. Cost differentiate for switching between event, in the circumstances of pending approval of Hiking Permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
If the new event fee less than the origina event fee, the differentiate of fee will be refunded
5. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event apply as below.
More than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer is allowed. Guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees will be deducted from total payment and balance will be refunded
Less than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer will not be entertained.
6. Upon confirmation of Hiking Permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest trek and Mount Kinabalu, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority party.
7. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refunded to participant.
8. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, another 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
9. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
10. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
11. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
12. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
13. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify our events and payment term contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
14. Event payment is refundable subjected to below conditions:
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants (below minimum participant)
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances or any force majeure beyond our control.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event and partial payment after deducted guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees, balance will be refunded.
0630 - Meetup Kampung Orang Asli Batu 7, Prepare, Briefing
0700 - Start Trekking
0745 - Bamboo bridge, river crossing
0945 - Kem Balak 1
1015 - Kem Balak 2, pitch tent
1045 - Continue trekking to GBp
1145 - Gua Azan junction
1315 - False peak, lunch break
1515 - Kem Anaconda
1615 - Gunung Batu Puteh, rest 30 minutes
1645 - Start descent
1730 - Kem Anaconda
1900 - False peak
2030 - Kem Balak 2, Dinner
MUST LOWER VOICE VOLUME AFTER 0000
0800 - Wake up
0900 - Breakfast, Packing
1000 - Continue trekking
1300 - Car park, cleaning, washing
END OF EVENT
Above estimated timing base on average hiker fitness, time might varies from different individual.