Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
C6009 CHEMERUNG - BEREMBUN - LANGSIR (CBL) 4D3N TRIP
***Booking Dealine : 30 days from departure date
CBL is one of the trekking trail well known by Malaysia hikers. CBL definitely promises an interesting and unique experience with the beauty of unspoiled fauna and flora. It is also famous of magnificent beautiful waterfall and crystal clear pristine river for river bathing.
Distance : 30km
Elevation : 1100++m
Difficulty : 5/10
Duration : 3D2N TREKKING + 1 DAY CITY
Event Style : Mountain Trekking
Event Status : coming soon
Group Size : Min 12, Max 19
Meetup : Centum @ Oasis Corporate Park
End Point : Centum @ Oasis Corporate Park
***Participant joining 3D2N trekking only programme have to self drive to Hutan Lipur Chemerong, greet and meet on trekking day morning in Hutan Lipur Chemerong park quater.***
Toilet & Bathroom : Yes (Hutan lipur Chemerung, campsite no toilet and bathroom)
Parking Fees : FREE (open area parking)
Lunch - Packed lunch
Dinner - Stir-fried Cabbage, Onion omelette, Chicken sausage stir-fried onion and black fungus, Seaweed egg soup, White rice
Dessert - Green bean soup
Breakfast - Milo + biscuit + bread
Lunch - Freeze dried packed rice
Dinner - Stir fried Bottle gourd with vinegar, Chicken sausage stir fried Vege, Mix wild mushroom egg soup, white rice
Breakfast - Vege soup noodle
Lunch - Simple Italian pasta
Above menu for reference purpose, dishes may varies according to season and materials available, but number of serving dishes guarantee would be the same or more.
1. Trekking Equipment - 2 Hiking clothes, 2 Hiking pants, Hiking shoe, Cap, Glove, Warm jacket, Rain jacket, Spare clothes/swimming trunk, Backpack 35-55L
2. Camping Equipment - Tent and Sleeping bag, Sleeping pad and inflatable Pillow
3. Accessories - Trekking poles, Headlamp (standby), Cup, Eating utensils, Slipper (optional), Power bank, wiser (if any), Toiletries, leech spray
4. Snack and Water - Water 1-3L, Snack, Raisin, Nuts, Candy, Energy bar/gel, etc..
5. Medicine - Personal medicine, Antihistamine
We strongly encourage team members sharing tent to reduce backpack weight and setting up tent would be more quickly and energy saving.
Gas and Stove, Cookware, Water bag, Walkies talkies, Simple First-aid kits
We practice foods ratio. All cooking materials and cookware will be carried by porter. Packed lunch will be distributed equally among participants and staffs. Every member estimate to get ration 0.5 - 0.8kg.
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 1000m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 15km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. A security deposit of RM300 as stated in event itinerary’s price details is payable to secure booking for event under minimum participant. Balance fee to be collected when the event has been confirmed (above minimum participant).
2. Full event fee must be paid upfront before event departure. Once an event has confirmed, Nova Adventure will notified participant in our event group for balance collection. Failure to make payment in TWO WEEKS after Nova Adventure issued balance collection notification, the booking will be automatically consider as void and canceled, and security deposit forfeited.
3. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fees, permit fees and permit application service charge will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fees will be deducted.
4. Cost differentiate for switching between event, in the circumstances of pending approval of Hiking Permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
If the new event fee less than the origina event fee, the differentiate of fee will be refunded
5. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event apply as below.
More than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer is allowed. Guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees will be deducted from total payment and balance will be refunded
Less than 10 days prior event start date, refund or transfer will not be entertained.
6. Upon confirmation of Hiking Permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest trek and Mount Kinabalu, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority party.
7. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refunded to participant.
8. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, another 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
9. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
10. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
11. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
12. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
13. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify our events and payment term contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
14. Event payment is refundable subjected to below conditions:
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants (below minimum participant)
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances or any force majeure beyond our control.
All Participant MUST sign a copy of disclaimer form before start of hiking. IF anyone fail to sign the disclaimer form, please do inform us earlier and consider you retrive from participate in this event and partial payment after deducted guide fee, permit fee, permit application service charge, 20% administration fee and related fees, balance will be refunded.