H6006 GUNUNG SIKU 1916m
Group 1 : 20/2/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 2 : 19/3/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 3 : 28/3/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 4 : 24/4/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 5 : 4/6/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 6 : 28/6/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 7 : 2/7/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 8 : 10/7/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 9 : 31/7/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 10 : 14/8/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 11 : 17/2/2023 (Fully booked)
Group 12 : 25/3/2023 (Fully booked)
Group 13 : 6/5/2023 (Open Booking)
Group 14 : 18/6/2023 (Open Booking)
Group 15 : 24/9/2022 (Open Booking)
***Booking Dealine : 30 days from departure date
Distance : 6km
Incline Gained : 450m
Difficulty : 5/10
Duration : 5-6 hrs
Event Type : Mountain Trekking
Group Size : Min 10, Max 30
Meetup : Blue Valley BHP Petrol Station
End Point : Blue Valley BHP Petrol Station
Facilities and Fees
Toilet & Bathroom : Yes (Petrol Station)
Parking Fees : Road side parking (on own risk)
0800 - Meetup Blue Valley BHP Petrol Station
0810 - Briefing by Leader and Guide
0815 - Start Hiking
0825 - Vege Farm
0835 - Hill side Gunung Siku signage
0905 - Cp2 Telinga Gajah
0930 - First Glimpse of Gerbang mossy
1015 - Thick mossy forest
1030 - Gunung Siku - Lunch & Coffee Break
1130 - Start Descent
1230 - Cp2 Telinga Gajah
1315 - Vege Farm
1330 - BHP Petrol Station Parking
End of Hiking
Above estimated timing base on average hiker fitness, time might varies from different individual.
GEARS TO BRING
1) Trekking Equipment : Hiking cloth, Hiking pant, Hiking shoe, Cap, Glove, Rain jacket, Warm jacket (compulsory), Backpack 15-35L
2) Accessories : Trekking poles, Headlamp (standby), Power bank, wiser (if any)
3) Snack and Water : Water 1-2L, Raisin, Nuts, Candy, Dates, Energy bar/gel, etc..
4) Medicine : Personal medicine, Antihistamine
Sharing Gears List
Gas and Stove, Walkies talkies, Basic First-aid kits
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 600m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 10km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
· Permit mendaki / Permit Masuk Hutan Simpan/ Park entrance fees
· Leader and sweeper (only allocate for team with 12 or more participants)
· Guide (if applicable)
· Basic First aid kit
· Gas & Stove (carry by crew)
· Admin fees (Wangpos charge/postage/runner fees/paperwork)
· Packed lunch
· Leech Spray
· Parking fees/ Compound / Tabung (if any)
· Food & beverage
· Tips to guide/ leader/ sweeper (base on voluntary)
· Emergency rescue and evacuation fees
· Any others cost that not stated in above “INCLUSION”
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fee, permit fee, permit application service charge and related fees will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fees will be imposed.
2. Cost differentiate for switching event, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
If the new event cost less than the original event , the differentiate of cost will be refunded
3. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event WILL NOT be entertained.
4. Upon confirmation of hiking permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest Gate and Mount Kinabalu trip, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority.
5. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refund to participant then.
6. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
7. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
8. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
9. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
10. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
11. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify the payment terms and event contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
12. Event payment is refundable subjected to below conditions:
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants (below minimum participant)
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances or any force majeure beyond our control.
13. Last minutes cancellation of event due to weather factor like raining and etc, payment is NOT refundable, but new date for same event will be given. If participant can not make it on the given date, participant allow to transfer to other event under SAME GUIDE. <span style="font-family: Calibri; letter-