H6001 GUNUNG IRAU (2110m) via CORYBASS TRAIL
Group 1 : 15/10/2022 (Fully booked)
Group 2 : 23/9/2023 (Open Booking)
Group 2 : 24/9/2023 (Open Booking)
***Booking Dealine : 30 days from departure date
Height : 2110m
Distance : 16km
Inclined gain : 1100m
Difficulty : 6/10
Duration : 10-14 hrs
Event Type : Mountain Hiking
Group Size : Min 10, Max 30
Meetup : Hiker Paradise in Kampung Tersusun Mawar Tepian Desa
End Point : Hiker Paradise in Kampung Tersusun Mawar Tepian Desa
Facilities and Fees
Toilet & Bathroom : Yes
Parking Fees : Yes (RM10/Vehicle)
0600 - Meetup at Hiker paradise MTD, Prepare and Briefing by Leader & Guide
0630 - Start Hiking
0730 - CP Dingin, Regroup
0815 - Camp Valley, Regroup, Break 20 minutes
0835 - Continue journey
1010 - CP Champion, short break
1030 - Thick and Superb Mossy Forest, CP Paradise
Photo Session for 20 minutes
CP Paradise Cut Off time 1050
1200 - CP Bonk
1300 - Gunung Irau - Lunch Break
1345 - Start Descent, Detour with same trail
1645 - Camp Valley, Tea Break and Regroup
1700 - Continue return journey
1900 - Hiker Paradise Lodge
End of Event
Above estimated timing base on average hiker fitness, time might varies from different individual.
GEARS TO BRING
1) Trekking Equipment : Hiking cloth, Hiking pant, Hiking shoe, Cap, Glove, Rain jacket, Warm jacket (compulsory), Backpack 15-35L
2) Accessories : Trekking poles, Headlamp (standby), wiser (if any), Emergency Blanket
3) Snack and Water : Water 1.5 - 2.5L,Bread/Biscuits, Raisin, Nuts, Candy, Dates, Energy bar/gel,glucose, Oral salt, etc..
4) Medicine : Personal medicine, Antihistamine
Sharing Gears List
Walkies talkies, Basic First-aid kits
This activity requires high level of physical fitness. Participant must have the fitness and stamina to ascent 1000m and above, or at least complete hiking distance of 15km in day hike. We do not accept registration from people suffering from infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, severe respiratory diseases, mental illness, severe anemia, patients recovering from surgery, pregnant women, and people with severe high blood pressure. This event is only open to those aged 16-70.
· Permit mendaki / Permit Masuk Hutan Simpan/ Park entrance fees
· Guide cum Leader and Sweeper (for group more than 10)
· Basic First aid kit
· Gas & Stove (carry by crew)
· Certificate issue by Nova Adventure
· Admin fees (Wangpos charge/postage/permit service charge/paperwork)
· Photo and video
· Packed lunch
· Leech Spray
· Parking fees/ Compound / Tabung (if any)
· Food & beverage out of packed lunch
· Tips to guide/ leader/ sweeper (base on voluntary)
· Emergency rescue and evacuation fees
· Any others cost that not stated in above “INCLUSION”
This event is planned and executed by Nova Adventure. Before registering for the event, please be sure to read, understand, evaluate, and agree to all terms and conditions.
1. Upon full payment, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department, refund is allowed, 20% admin fee, permit fee, permit application service charge and related fees will be deducted and balance will be refunded to participant. However, transfer to other events under Nova Adventure OR same event on different departure date NO admin fees will be imposed.
2. Cost differentiate for switching event, in the circumstances of pending approval of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department :
if original event fee less than new event fee, participant need to top up the differentiate cost
If the new event cost less than the original event , the differentiate of cost will be refunded
3. Upon full payment and confirmation of hiking permit from Local Forestry/Authority Department , refund or transfer to other Nova Adventure event WILL NOT be entertained.
4. Upon confirmation of hiking permit or any other trekker card or entrance ticket, name change only allow 21 days prior event departure date, EXCEPT Mount Irau via Mossy Forest Gate and Mount Kinabalu trip, name change NOT ALLOW at all time due to terms and conditions set by authority.
5. Cancellation of participation due to personal reason ,such as serious illness, injury, operation, and etc before commencement of event, formal documents and prove must be attached for refund purpose, all incurred cost will be deducted, and imposed 20% of admin fees and service charge, balance will be refund to participant then.
6. Payment make using credit card, when refund happen, 4% of the total payment will be deducted for finance service charge.
7. 100% charge will be applied for No Show registration.
8. After commence of event, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the participant.
9. Event Tentative may subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nova Adventure’s control. Every effort will be made to carry out event as planned, but alterations in accommodation arrangement (if any), event tentative, date, may occur when deem necessary.
10. Participant need to self-purchase travel insurance prior event started. Nova Adventure cannot be held responsible for any losses as a result of you being inadequately insured OR without insurance.
11. Nova Adventure reserves the rights to update or modify the payment terms and event contents and clauses in terms and conditions without prior notice, you are advise to check and keep tab of changes by browsing Novaplanet.club website regularly.
12. Event payment is refundable subjected to below conditions:
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to insufficient number of participants (below minimum participant)
Event cancellation by Nova Adventure due to unforeseen circumstances or any force majeure beyond our control.
13. Last minutes cancellation of event due to weather factor like raining and etc,